Obtained by distllation of the flowers of the oil-bearing Rosa damascena Mill, Rosaceae rose water is a natural tonic. Soothes, moisturizes and refreshes the skin.
- Has an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and softening effect;
- Has a light antiseptic effect and suppresses the progress of pathogenic microorganisms;
- Stimulates the regenerative process in damaged and ageing tissues;
- Tonifies and freshens the skin;
- Improves the blood circulation and maintains the water balance of the skin;
- Has a local pain-killing effect;
- Has an aromatizing effect;
Rose Water is applied for:
- Cleansing of all skin types. Especially suitable for the tender baby skin;
- Treating acne;
- Tonifying and soothing of the body's skin after sunburns;
- Tonifying and soothing of the face's skin after shaving;
- Frictions of dry and brittle hair;
- Compresses in cases of eyes inflammations and skin rashes;
Apply with a moistened swab or a wet compress.Keep in a cool place.